We are delighted that you are interested in Adath Israel. We are a vibrant and welcoming congregation where Jews by birth or choice, interfaith families, traditional or non-traditional observers celebrate our Jewish faith and heritage. We strive to meet the diverse spiritual, religious, educational and social needs of our community.
Our century old congregation is steeped in history, yet receptive to new ideas. Our approach to Judaism is open and egalitarian. Although aligned with the Conservative movement, our congregation consists of members from all backgrounds.
Throughout the global pandemic, all religious school classes, services and special events are / were accessible and enjoyed via video or phone.
Benefits of Membership:
- We have a new, energetic and outgoing Rabbi.
- Our K-12 religious school is tuition free and offers a comprehensive curriculum of Jewish learning with well-trained educators.
- Our membership fees are very affordable, with special introductory pricing for new members and their families.
- You become part of a synagogue family, making Jewish friends and gaining a community with which to celebrate daily prayer and life cycle events.
- You are a welcome participant in Shabbat, holiday services and the daily morning minyan.
- We have many opportunities for congregant participation and leadership.
- Burial rites at Adath Israel Cemetery.
- No individual or family is ever denied an opportunity to join Adath Israel or participate as a member in any synagogue event because of financial limitations.
- Camp & College Scholarship opportunities
For more information contact:
- Jaime Bruno (860) 807-5804, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sandra Beckman (203) 848-9569, email@example.com
- Office administrator, Joanna Schnurman, (860) 346-4709, firstname.lastname@example.org
Introductory Membership Dues for Singles or Families $180
Please scan and e-mail the completed form to email@example.com or mail it to the address listed below:
Congregation Adath Israel
PO Box 337
Middletown, CT 06457